Logging data on our website
What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is a unique identifier in the form of a text file that is sent to the user’s device to record information, thus improving the quality and security of the website. They have an expiry date after which they cease to be operational.
We use permanent cookies that are stored on the user’s device and that allow us to retrieve the browsing information on the next visit. They have an expiry date. These cookies allow us to personalise your visits, through your preferences (e.g. country and language).
We also use third-party cookies that allow us to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services.
Statistical analysis and registration cookies
We use permanent cookies that are stored on the user’s device and allow us to retrieve browsing information on the next visit. They have an expiry date. These cookies allow us to personalise your visits, through your preferences (e.g. country and language).
We also use third-party cookies that allow us to manage and improve the services offered. For example, Google Analytics statistical services. Below is a summary of the cookies described above and used on the website:
Cf-cookie-banner : Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.
Pll_language : This is a persistent cookie (6 hours duration) and personalisation cookie. It belongs to the WordPress plugin Polylang and allows saving the language in which the site will be displayed to the user. … This is a persistent cookie (2 years) and analysis cookie.
Cookies implemented by google:
- _ga: Used to distinguish users. (Default duration: 2 years)
- _gid: 24 hours. Used to distinguish users. (Default duration: 24 hours)
- _gat: Used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_. (Default duration: 1 minute)
- __utmt: Used to limit the percentage of requests. (Default duration: 10 minutes)
- __utmc: Not used in ga.js. It is set to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session or visit. (Default duration: End of browser session).
- __utmv: Used to store visitor custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor custom variable. It was also used for the retired _setVar method. The cookie is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics. (Default duration: Two years from the time it is set or updated).
These are those that allow the effective management of advertising space on our website and third parties, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website.
DoubleClick advertising cookie (Google)
How to delete cookies in my browser
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, you can see how to do this in the help provided by each browser, depending on which one you use:
Firefox : Delete cookies in Firefox
Chrome : Delete cookies in Chrome
Explorer : Delete Cookies in Explorer
Safari : Delete Cookies in Safari
Opera from here: Delete cookies in Opera
What happens if cookies are disabled?
If you block or do not accept the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services offered by our website that require their use will be disabled and, therefore, will not be available to you and you will not be able to take full advantage of everything our websites and applications have to offer. It is also possible that the performance of the website may be reduced.
Our website may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.